On Interiored.com, we try to cover topics that contains content related to Interior design. You can like us on facebook for latest interior design topics. We are inviting the guests to post on Interiored.com on behalf of us by paying a small fee of $10 here: Payment link.
Why to Submit?
1. Backlink: You are allowed to publish one link to your blog or site in the article.
2. Website promotion: You can add one link in your article which helps you to promote your site.
3. Traffic: You will get traffic to your site by submitting a unique article with a link to your blog.
Before you submit any article you must take care of the following things:
1. Uniqueness of article: Your article must be unique. We don’t allow copy paste articles and posting other’s content on Interiored.com. So make sure that your article is unique. For uniqueness you can use Copyscape.com. All articles will be approved before checking with copyscape and the articles found copy pasted will be deleted without any warning or alerts.
Your article must contain 500+ words in order to be published.
2. Check for spelling mistakes: Please Check your article for any spelling mistakes. The articles found with so many spelling mistakes will be removed or will be edited by Interiored.com Owners.
3. All submitted articles will be under Interiored.com Copyrights: You must agree that you will not distribute or post any article that is submitted by you to us. once published the submitted article can’t be removed and can’t be republished on other sites without any permissions of Interiored.com Owners.
4. No links to Illegal sites, No Affiliate links: You are not allowed to submit articles with illegal links. Illegal here means anything related to porn, gambling, warez etc. You are not allowed to promote your articles with affiliate links.
5. No self promoting articles and articles must be in English language: Your articles must not be self promoting and we only accept English language articles.
6. Add proper tags to the articles. 5 tags are recommended (don’t add tags promoting your product or website)
7. Add images in your articles while submitting by registering at interiored. The best idea is: first save the images with proper title on your computer and then upload that image to your article with filling all the image attributes like alt, caption etc. Add images in full-size only. (Avoid adding direct images from flickr, pinterest etc as we love images uploaded to inateriored.com servers only)
8. Other edits: Some other edits may also make your post beautiful. While adding an external link to your posts, tick the ‘open in new window’ radio button. Please note that doing this will not add any no follow to your posts.
Please follow the above guidelines to avoid any rejection of content by the Interiored.com administrators.
Is it free to submit a guest post?
No, There is a small fee of $10 to get your post published at Interiored. You are now having an option to add funds to your account while submitting a guest post from WordPress user panel. Minimum $10 are required to publish a single post.
How to submit?
Register to submit Interior design guest posts.
You can register at Interiored.com to submit your guest posts. We will review the payment and your submitted articles and will publish them within 12 hours after payment confirmation.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further queries.