A relocatable home is just the perfect solution for those who shift a lot from one place to another, and stay in the new place again for some time only. When you move your home, things can’t be simpler. The hassle of finding a new home to buy or rent, and then leave the old one by selling or ending lease in a good condition, all can be a lot of hassle. And this can be avoided by owning a small home which you may shift via relocatable home shifting services.
Benefits of Shifting a Home
There are a lot of benefits of shifting a home, which are as follows:
- You need not find a new home for buying or renting in your new location.
- You can keep the interior and design of your home the same for years even after relocating multiple times.
- You can always stay attached to your cozy home, and can keep it with you forever.
- The thing to care for in this process is to shift the home by arranging permissions and renting or buying a land in the new location.
- This is a much economical process, too lower than the establishment and construction cost involved with a new home.
- You need not sell off your furniture and appliances etc. when you shift. You would know they would fit the same way again in the shifted house, moreover you would get back the same lifestyle and interiors.
- Choosing a new piece of land is the only serious job you have to do to shift things.
- Lightweight and durable the relocatable homes are perfect to cope up with nature and ground shift movement too.
With all the advantages above, if you make the home just to fit your simple lifestyle, and keep the cost of maintenance and living low, then you can stay more organized. Many people go for 1 bedroom relocatable homes. One bedroom is good enough for nuclear families, who can stay happily in a small house, with one or two kids. Even bachelors or couples, can find small 1 bedroom relocatable homes as their dream house.
Advantages of Owning a Small 1 Bedroom Home
- The construction charges or buying cost for a small 1 bedroom home would be easily affordable .
- Relocation cost for shifting 1 bedroom relocatable homes is a lot low. The smaller the house is the lower would be the relocation cost.
- Getting permissions in the new location and new neighborhood for the new home can be simpler when the house would be of a small manageable size.
- Amount of land you would be renting or buying for the small house would be small too, thus incurring much lower expenses.
The craze for small homes and a simple lifestyle with minimalist living approach has been getting popular and appreciated by many families worldwide. Families, which travel a lot, shifts a lot for their job or lifestyle, get inclined to motor home or trailer house living too. But many have fascination for a house on ground, which would be a normal house like other in the neighborhood, and they find 1 bedroom relocatable homes to be a much attractive and feasible choice.
How to Make a One Bedroom Relocatable Home
To make your own small house, you will need an engineer and architect to make the perfect floor plan and design, which would make the home perfect for relocation. Remember parts of the house will be disassembled, shifted, and assembled again. And to make the process easy, construction plans have to be made that way. Another option is to buy a ready made relocatable home from a specialist, who makes such homes for sale.